Monday, August 21, 2017

Beautiful gifts from a beautiful soul !!

 Last months I received a package of love and beauty , from a very dear friend
Wendy from   http://appleapricot.blogspot.dk/.


Wendy and I have know each other for many years, and she is a beautiful soul and friend.
Just look what was inside , waiting for me !!
The most lovely booklet , so beautifully crafted ! Look the embroidered -friend- on the 
front and the sari silk closure !!


Inside sweetness of pockets one with a tiny book and a handwritten sentiment , and outside 
the gorgeous butterfly, another with a pencil to add notes in the book 
And flowers , - tiny tag and the beautiful bone cross .


This is the back cover , with the embroidered foliage ,turning
all around the book. I so love it Wen, dear !!


And this lovely friend, also thought I should be gifted her very first macrame
art piece, which is this wonderful dream catcher, - now hanging so beautiful here in
my workroom ,between two shelves , dangling when I pass .


These two cute hand crochet flowers, are from Wen`s clever hands ,too, 
the little one made from the most thin yarn and tiny old crochet hook.
They are gorgeous !


Oh and if it was not all too much already, I also found this  adorable hand knitted ,-
Wen is calling it a pocket message booklet , and you see her so loving message
also embroidered here , -what a beautiful message to be gifted, and to hold maybe
in my pocket or maybe around my arm, - the biggest gift I can receive,  :" you are loved " .



Outside another hand crochet heart and an embroidered button .


Oh dearest Wen, how can I ever express my gratitude , and joy for all
these lovingly created and gifted beautiful things. 
Thank you from my heart ,to you dear friend. I treasure it all so very much,
as I also treasure our friendship. 
I`m also so happy to see you back blogging again.
Loving hugs to you, smiles and kisses.

-------------------------------

And hugs and love to all my dear visiter `s,  you are a very important
part of my life , thank you !!

Dorthe 


6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Goodness - what a smile must have been on your face as you unfurled these delights. Thank you for sharing the pleasure with us.
Alison x

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You received such wonderful gifts from Wen. They're obviously made with love for a lovely lady. Enjoy those treasures, dear Dorthe.
Hugs to you,
Julia

Terri said...

Hello Dorthe,
Wow, Wendy really is a generous friend! And so talented too. Her kindness to you expressed in creative art is lovely. Hugs,
Terri

AppleApricot Wen said...

You're so welcome sweetie, it was a pleasure making these little gifts for you :) Just a little token of my appreciation for your friendship and generosity. Sending you big hugs and love, xx

Anonymous said...

The fabulous collection of goodies grows and grows. xox

Jackie PN said...

What a beautiful assembled parcel of goodness you received from Wen! Gorgeously handcrafted for her dear friend- Life is good!
Thank you so much for sharing Dorthe! xo