Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TAGS of mine- GIFT from Lynne and RIBBONS of friendship !

Just want to show you 2 little tags ,I did --the first I made with the paper backing, used to drive a driersheet through my printer...I did not have the results on the driersheets I wanted, .but this looks really special I think.



This is made with a napkin and a transparent copy.


And before going on to the gifts ,-a present from the sea and beach isen`t it fantastic ?Seaweed in white rosa,and green--the colours are fading a bit ,but this must be the laces of nature!


Now, some time ago I recieved the sweetest gift from my friend, dear LYNNE ,
see how sweet she stamped the envelope.


Inside I found the most beautiful packed gifts for me, and some wooden
bricks  used for Bingo cards.


Opening the lovely handcoloured lace and cheese cloth, was one of Lynne`s beautiful tags,using
the wonderful butterfly stamp, again,and decorated with snippets of lace and paper!
Isen`t is so lovely - I do admire Lynne`s art so much.


AND those Bingo cards for me to play with- I have never found bingo cards in Denmark, so I am 
so very happy that my dear friend ,have now send me some, to play with.
Thankyou dear,dear Lynne, for this wonderful packet and your friendship.


*********************************************

And from my other dearest friend ROBIN, OH my!!! All those gorgeous ribbons 
dearly packet in bunches for me - 


Dear sweet Robin ,you are so spoiling me ALWAYES!
 Have you  seen all this - the photoes dosen`t do all of them justice in colours.


But this red velvet one is one of my favorites,  and the whole bunch so Elisabethanien era-like
Gorgeous.


Beautiful lillac and gold


seen from the other side,


White ,blue and green- see the dried leaves :-)


Orange , sweet and summerly,


and yummy seam ribbons- LOVE them.


What a gorgeous collection of  ribbons of FRIENDSHIP - send from the other side of the world-I`m very thankfull  for our friendship , my wonderful  sweet  Robin.
Thankyou from my heart , for you and your lovely gift.
********************************

I feel blessed byon words for all the beautiful people I can call my friends -
I love you all.
Hugs and love,Dorthe



28 comments:

morkaren said...

Hej Dorte, hvor har du været heldig, det er jo lige: stof, bånd og blonder du er storforbruger af til dinne søde "dukker" utroligt at en blog kan give "kære venner" på den anden side af jorden.
Og tak for din søde kommentar hos mig, du spørger til mit heldbred, der er ingen forandring, jeg er kommet af med "måleapperartet" det slog ud fire gange på 14 dage, men åbenbart ikke nok til at jeg bliver indkaldt til yderlige undersøgelser, jeg er ved at tro det er noget arveligt, for min ældste søn går til undersøgelser for næsten det samme,(ikke godt når man er elektriker, og skal gå på stiger) og min storebror led også af svimmelhed de sidste år han levede. hedebølgen er ovre for denne gang (gudskelov) og de lange bukser og trøjer er fundet frem igen.knus morkaren.

Unknown said...

i love the effect of the dryer sheet image. so ethereal....just lovely dorthe! and lucky you...all the time..receiving such thoughtful gifts! ;)

marie said...

Your new tags are lovely Dorthe! I can't wait to see what you do with all these pretty new trims too!!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, What wonderful gifts, Dorthe...and the tags are beautiful :)
Jan x

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Dorthe,

What a lovely collection of beautiful ribbons and the tags you received from your friends.
Do hope you are having a happy week

Hugs
Carolyn

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Dorthe,
There is so much loveliness going on here at your blog today. I love your pretty tag creations and all of your gifts are so beautiful and special.

hugs
Sissie

Createology said...

Your newest tags are quite interesting with the vintage images. You are the clever one to use everything as supplies. Lovely gifts for you Lovely Lady. Creative Bliss Dear...

MJ said...

I loved the stamped butterflies!!! and the tags came out great ;). Regards from Southamerica

Rhonda said...

You had me at ribbons of friendship, what a great saying, Dorthe. I love it. Your dryer sheet creation is simply amazing, I sure wish I could try that method.

Love all of your wonderful gifts, you will have hours of fun with it all.

Sandy said...

Oh sweetie your lucky one.
So wonderful gifts from your friends again. Love them all. Gorgeous. xoxo

Beth Leintz said...

Beautiful gifts- I know you'll make good use of them.

I like how you called seaweed nature's lace- a pretty way to look at it- and you've made me want to run to the laundry and grab some dryer sheets- very cool effect.

nelly said...

Здравей Дороти, както винаги подаръците, които показваш са много вдъхновяващи и красиви. Особено съм впечатлена от етикетите, които си направила. Поздрави и прегрътки от мен.

suziqu's thread works said...

My dear sweet friend,
Just love that dear little tag using a dryer sheet. What an interesting aged effect!
Lynne's butterfly tag is gorgeous and how lucky to receive those bingo cards etc. as well as more beautiful ribbons and bindings from Robin.
But that seaweed lace is amazing in that pink colour. Gifts from nature are so precious as friends like you.
Hope the day is evolving in every way positively for you sweet friend.
Love and hugs from here,
Suzy xoxox

JoAnne said...

Such lovely gifts for a lovely person! xoxo

Paula said...

Hello dearest Dorthe, The tags you made are beautiful. You are so creative and talented my friend! I loved seeing the seaweed and how you called it the laces of nature! So sweet! The gifts your dear friends sent you are all so beautiful sweetie! I am very happy for you and know you will enjoy them! You will have so much fun with all of the beautiful laces! I hope you have a lovely rest of the week dear heart! I love you sweetie! xo~Paula

Mosaic Magpie said...

All those wonderful goodies that just can't be found everywhere. I like the napkin with transfer in first photo!
Deb

Baggaraggs: said...

Oh my Daer Fireind. Youa re so Sweet to show those trims and ribbons...
Just something for the creations of you very beautiful projects, you Lovely and imaginative fairies and works of ART.
I wish I had a magic carpet that would fly us to each other...magical transportation. where is that Genie when you need HIM? LOL
I am so happy that you have enjoyed them. Just pass along anything that is not usuable. LOVE YOU FRIEND. Your Robin

Minna Perälä said...

I love your artistic and natural tags!! I woder what is driersheet?...Anyway the result is fabulous! Also your sweet friends have sent you a beautiful things. I am sure you will turn them to a beautiful artwork, as usually.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK, DEAR FRIEND!

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely treasures and gifts from friends and the sea!

Your tag is gorgeous and has such a magical and mystical quality to it = brilliant dear Dorthe!
oxo

Unknown said...

You have the most wonderful stuff! And your friend just hit it on the head, gorgeous gifts!

Hugs,

sharon said...

Ohhhh, I always know where to come to see gorgeous and beautiful things...and as always your gifts are incredible!! I love the tags you made, they are really so beautiful Dorthe!
I miss you and owe you an email, but i have to go for testing in two days, not feeling the best. I am thinking of you!
Hugs!

Yitte said...

Dear Dorthe,

Your tags are so lovely. The picture looks great and the butterfly is so beautiful. And so is the lace from the sea. Beautiful colors Love all the gifts you received from Robin. Such a lovely friend.
Have a nice day
Yvonne

Martina said...

Your tags are so beautiful, dear Dorthe! And I love the darling gifts from Lynne. Lucky you!
I hope you feel good?
Have a nice rest of the week.
Hugs and smile
MARTINA oxo

Karina Beck said...

Det er flotte gaver, du har fået.
Rigtig god weekend lige om lidt.

mette laumann said...

Hej søde
Tak for din søde hilsen du kan tro det varmer
Sikke en masse godter bånd snor blonder perler guld og masser af guf ting lige til dig
Skøn weekend til dig
Knus og kram Mette

Anonymous said...

What lovely gifts.It is so special to receive little surprises in the post from friends.
have a lovely weekend Dorthe.

Rustique Gal said...

Dorthe,
What a lovely bunch of wonderful mail you must receive! I love love love the laces and ribbons. I need some of those colored laces-so pretty! Enjoy creating with them!
Hugs,
Sherry

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Dear Dorthe
It was only a little gift of thank you from me to you - the Bingo cards are fun especially if you wipe with Gesso.
Robin's gifts are stunning.
You are a precious friend to have in our lives.
Wishes
Lynne