Saturday, August 28, 2010

GOODMORNING ALL-DO YOU WANT TO SEE A GORGEUS PRESENT ?


If you do, then look what the postwoman brought me,last week.
Already when seeing whom send it, my eyes were big,as I know
makes the most fantastic art.
*******************
Opening up, the packet I saw, was wrapped in this wonderfull handdyed piece of fabric.

and out of it came this sweet and lovely card. Viola could not know,but
this old card,showing 3 sisters- almost looking like the 3 of us.
My little sister alwayes a little round, me with my long face, and my mittle sister ,yes -just in the middle
of us, in face shape,too.
Thanks dear Viola

There was also this special ATC -


And then friends, look what this dear soul  giftet me with.The most gorgeus little shoulder bag.
Look at all the detaiels, and the so yummy colors.It is fantastic, and so lovely heavy,hanging .

And such a beautifull work of art,I`m totally in love with it,and already used it.


But my goodness, there were more,(see the tag )  sweppet inside a wonderfull old embroidered fabric pice,
I found:

the beautifullist (can you say that?) collage,  ever---the colors cheeting a bit here---
you can immagine that my heart hopped ,holding this -
see the soldered Paris charm,all the flowers added,laces,pearls,stones,all in the
quiet beautifull tones of beige,creme,and a tiny spot of blue

I love it Viola, ALL and every thing,-you are a so giftet artist,and the most
generous friend,-thanks from my heart dear, you not only giftet me with all those gorgeus pieces,but also
gave me a happy day,by knowing you did all this for me.


Showing this beauty, I`m wishing you all, a very wonderfull week-end.
Hugs and love to all my dear friends.
Dorthe

28 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Dorthe you are a lucky girl.
So wonderful gifts for you.

Have a lovely weekend my dear friend.

Ann said...

Oh my goodness what gorgeous gifts! Beautiful creations for you to treasure!

Diane said...

Dorthe, these are just beautiful!! Viola's gorgeous work shows how much she cherishes your friendship!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Such fine materials and the way your friend put them all together in beautiful compositions!
Hugs to you! I hope you have a lovely weekend, dear friend!
Diane

ale said...

beautifull present full of love!!!!!!! qué lindo!!!!!besos!!!

Anonymous said...

Spectcular Dorthe, what wonderful gifts. Each as beautiful as the last and more. xox Corrine

Yitte said...

OMG Dorthe you're so spoiled with this beautiful gift. I know you will keep them as a treasure.
Have a nice weekend and enjoy your gift.
XoXO
Yvonne

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

These are gorgeous gifts from Viola, Sweetie! Everything has such a romantic touch. No wonder you were so happy about this package! Enjoy all those fantastic treasures and have a lovely weekend :-)!
Big hugs and kys,
Julia

Claudia said...

What a beautiful gift from your friend. The detailed work is just gorgeous!

xo
Claudia

Robin said...

WOW! What a lucky girl you are Dorthe!! Everything Viola makes is stunning, but you can tell she really put her heart into this gift for you!!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Wow....I don't think too many people have friends THIS generous...this is really amazing.
She just sent these to you as a suprise ? I want her as a friend.

These are so darling, just as sweet and beautiful as can be.
Thanks for sharing them.

Rose

Blessed Serendipity said...

I think the best gifts are those that were handmade with love. Such beautiful things.

-Danielle

nancarts said...

Hello Dorthe, Wow! what a wonderful gift you received...and what a talented Viola who sent it. She did such a beautiful job. It is truly a work of art. Enjoy.
Have a great week end.

Smiles and Blessings,
Nancy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh My Goodness, it's all just wonderful!!!
xo,
Debra

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Oh Dorthe how lucky you are, I LOVE Viola's work and now look at you with some of her beauty for your very own. What a treasure!
xo
Gail

Charlene said...

Dorthe,
I was surprised & pleased when I saw your sweet comment wishing my Hubby & well after his big surgery. You are a big favorite with two of my good buddies Lisa from Tarnished & Tattered as well as Karen from My Desert Cottage.

I LOVE all the goodies the postman brought to you! LUCKY YOU!!!! Enjoy all of them & thank you for sharing with us. Have a great week. Charlene

Vicki Boster said...

Dorthe dear - you are the luckiest lady - such a wonderful gift from a dear friend. I know you will display it beautifully in your home!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer and staying - not too awful busy - enjoy the beautiful days!

Vicki

sharon said...

These are certainly the beautifullest Dorthe!! You are one lucky girl.....and the sweetest!

Pearl said...

This truly is very beautiful, what a sweet friend you have. Have a nice wkend! Pearl

Viola said...

Hallo Du Liebe,
freut mich so sehr, dass es Dir gefällt! You are the sweetest, Dorthe! :o)

Rika said...

lucky you, thats all beautiful!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi sweetie,
truly gorgeous gifts from Viola and very well deserved. Enjoy!
Your one lucky girl.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs and love,
Marie

dining tables said...

That is just so gorgeous. I am sure if my mom sees that amazing stuff. She will be so happy. She really loves that kind of stuff. Especially when it is as beautiful as that.

Rhonda said...

Dorthe, Dorthe, very beautiful gifts. I'm swept away by them all. Gorgeous laces and photos.

The Feathered Nest said...

So many wonderful gifts sweet friend!!!! Viola's artwork is always so beautiful....so many treasures for you ~ I hope you enjoy them all dear Dorthe! Wishing you a wonderful week, hugs and love, Dawn

Alexandra said...

You get really wonderfull presents from Viola :)

Mo'a said...

How lovely...you are lucky to have been given such beautiful gifts.
Thank you for your visit...it is always good to see you.

Anne Lorys said...

Just look at all that creamy, yummy, burlap-y goodness!
You always have the most beautiful gifts to share, Dorthe. :-)

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Anne