Monday, September 21, 2009

AUTUMN and a wonderfull magazine

Here the last week, we have had the most wonderfull september weather-
a real indian summer . I love autumn, with the special light, the nature
dressed in yellow ,brown and red, and the promises of indoor activities, candlelight,and
cosiness.
This picture is from my entrance,where I have a beautifull old byro, .
The beautifull box, and the candlestick is made of my dear friend Solvejg, she
is doing the most wonderfull art-pieces. Don`t you think?
The letters stand for :Dorthe and Henning
And here two pictures showing the outside of my house,dressed for autumn.


The wonderfull Jeanne d Àrc Living is here with fantastic houses shown,


Wonderfull inspirational artickles ,using the bounty of nature, in many wayes:
leaves,flowers,vegetables,and much more.


It is so very beautifull



I hope you will have a lovely monday
dear readers,and wishes you smiles through your day.
xxxooo
Dorthe




5 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Dear Dorthe, whenever I visit your blog, it's as though I get immersed in a world that is so dreamy and pretty! Your photos are just stunning every time!! Love all the little treasures you shared with us! Hugs, Silke

Sanja said...

herbst ist ja wirklich das schönste jahres zeit.winter kann ich überhaupt nicht leiden. bin eine frostbeule *lach*
deine herbst dekoration gefällt mir sehr,Dorthe!
sei lieb gegrüßt
Sanja

Lisa said...

Dorthe,
I love the hanging planter outside your door, I've never seen one like it. I wish I could get that Jeanne d 'Arc here, I ordered one issue and loved it but it was very expensive. Beautiful eye candy tho. Have a beautiful day.
Lisa

Viola said...

Hallo Dorthe,
wieder wunderschöne Fotos! Deine Deko gefällt mir sehr gut! Und die Zeitschrift habe ich auch heute wieder bekommen und dieses Mal endlich in englisch. Jetzt kann ich sie auch lesen und nicht nur Fotos gucken, hehe! Ganz liebe Grüße, Viola :-)

IngersATELIER said...

Hei igjen Dorthe, nydelig innlegg på din blogg! Det magasinet er bare vidunderlig. Jeg er rask og kjøpe det når nytt kommer ut, satt med kaffekoppen og magasinet til morgenen i dag. Man blir så inspirert! Min datter driver en helt spsiell interiørbutikk hvor hun selger disse. Hun har både nettbutikk og en butikk her hvor jeg bor. Legger ved linken til hennes nettbutikk.

http://annasrom.no

Ønsker deg en flott dag!
Klem fra Inger Bente.