Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer fairy, and goodies

I finally after being left allone here , made a new fairy, it was a very empty shop
regarding fairyes, so I`m on with another one today.
Here is Redtop- ca. 50 cm. high, standing, and beautifully dresses.
She is 117 Dollars or 685 Dkr.



I try every week to make a tour looking for goodies here and there on the island.


This is a beautifull glasspainting, I love it.

a very small Mary with child, so beautifull



A suger bowl, cloth brush,and cigaret etui.
The little bowl, I will try to place a fairy inside,I have bought the wonderfull tutorial
of Dawns little fairy in a glass house, and will seehow it looks here.
And the cigaret etui will be great to put some beauti inside.


Are`nt they fantastic those very small leather shoes standing
on my lovely old box ?
I will just enjoy them for now, -then maybe later
do something with them.
Thanks to all , for dear comments on my blog, it means
a lot to me, with all you friends out there.
Wishing you all a wonderfull thursday.
xoxoxo Dorthe





4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Dorthe....what beautiful treasures you have found and of course the most wonderful of all...your fairy creation, she's so sweet!! I can so see using the bowl and case as vessels for your artwork ~ I can't wait to see what you create!! The shoes are my favorite, like little works of art all on their own...hugs and love, Dawn

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

wow fantastic finds !! wonderfull thursday !!

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Great stuff you found my friend. Love those little shoes, as I'm a shoe collector myself. Your fairy is so full of personality and charm. I love her.

Hope you are having a good weekend.
love,
joanna

Viola said...

Deine fairy ist wieder total klasse! Kann mich immer nur wiederholen, hihi! :o)))