Friday, May 1, 2009

A LITTLE HEART; AND SOME LAVENDER


Two small angels from my heart, made from an old tablecloth, and bits and pieces

I`m selling them for 13 dollars a piece, or Dkr. 75,00


And here some beautifull old embroderies used for lavendersachets, all made for hanging

as well for laying somewhere just lookin lovely ,-the price is 11,- dollars or Dkr. 65,00


Well here we are again, on friday,-everything passing so quickly,It`s like yesterday I was with my two grandchildren ,-and then there has already passed a week-


Thanks to everyone wisiting and commenting on my blog,-it`s a great joy for mee.

All have a wonderfull week-end





XOXO Dorthe

3 comments:

Mo'a said...

Beautiful. I like how you use antique linens in your work.

Viola said...

Einfach wieder wunderschön , Dorthe! So lovely!! :o)

My Creative House said...

Min lille engel er ankommet og hun er bare så sød, hun har fået plads ved mit skrivebord så jeg kan kikke på hende når jeg sidder og syr - tak Dorthe jeg elsker hende.