Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Fairy doll., and a wonderfull packet

Hej Mette , her er hun så , hvad siger du ?

A fairy made for a sweet costumer, i hope
its alowed to say i used some material
from her wedding dress to this litte one
traveling into her new ,wedded life.
























Her back, with the words:Love Journey



















































Old musik-paper, with a romantic tune.


























And then look what was in my mail
yesterday, wow.My dear friend Jytte
made a packet for me again, and as we
seems to have a lot in commen, i love all
the things she sends me.
Look here two hearts for me, thanks so much dear.





















Beautifull embroderi, and old soft cotton



















The most dear little collar




















Two small books in leather binding


















A silver brusch and lots of lovely things


















And one more old beautifull collar












Well im a lucky woman
I wish you all, a blessed and happy evening
XOXO Dorthe

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Dorthe ~ I just love your fairy doll!!!! As always her details are so wonderful. What beautiful treasures you received too!! Such great friends are found here ~ I hope that you have a great weekend sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

My Creative House said...

Hun er bare helt vidunderlig Dorthe, og sikken en pakke du har modtaget her er der ting til en masse godt, hyggelig at du har haft tid til at besøge min blog.